|Home||Portal Home||Client Area||Announcements||Knowledgebase||Support Tickets||Register|
Update Release for Beat Website May 31st 2011
This announcement is to let all beat website owners know that we have made a few updates based on the feedback that we have received from first release. The following are the updates and fixes that have been completed for your software.
1. The max beat upload size as requested by many users has now been update for you to choose the max size you would like uploaded on your website. 6mb, 10mb, or 12mb have all been added as options for you to select in your general website settings.
2. The Mp3 Upload issue that a few were having with MP3 files not uploading has been fixed. With this issue we just discovered that there are 7-8 MP3 type of formats which some browsers may have issue with. This has now been fixed and all Mp3 file formats are uploadable in today"s release..
3. The Sign up captcha for the sign up and contact form option has now been updated as requested by some owners. You now have the option to Switch on or off in your General Settings. Please Note: When turned off you run the risk of spam robots submitting malicious files or content into your system. This option is available now but should be monitored for spam submissions and hacker attempts.
4. The sign up forms were not letting caps in the email input box for submission. This has been corrected now and included in this next released.
5. The player button color changes have been updated. Before the top player would change color, however the small play button would remain the same color. This has been corrected now.
This released is scheduled for May 31st 2011. You will receive email instructions when ready along with update instructions to install. If you have not downloaded the first version yet, I would advise waiting for this release to avoid double installation.
If you have any issue or would like tech support to handle updates for you please submit and reply to support tickets only. Any other way will cause you to have delays.